Running as a satellite to the Tweed Run, the most coveted and highly anticipated annual cycle ride in the UK, Cycle Revolution Festival is an all day outdoor event, celebrating the lifestyle of cycling, returning to London on Saturday 5th May 2018.
Since that first Tweed Run in 2009, cycling has become a lifestyle, and a whole host of businesses have emerged around cycling. Cycle Revolution Festival taps into this trend, offering to the cycling public the best local businesses, innovative inventions and cutting edge lifestyle brands that London has to offer, to a backdrop of street food, cocktails, DJs and cycling-centric entertainment such as bike polo and BMX stunt demonstrations. The festival offers an alternative to the stuffy image of existing corporate cycling festivals and has big ambitions to grow year on year.
- Live music, acoustic sets and vinyl DJS
- 20+ stalls with brands selling everything from the latest cycle gadgets to beautiful functional accessories and the latest in athleisure fashion
- Interactive workshops and craft tables
- Live demonstrations and bike polo
- Street food stalls and coffee shops
- B&H cocktail bars
- BMX stunt demonstrations