Running as a satellite to the Tweed Run, the most coveted and highly anticipated annual cycle ride in the UK, Cycle Revolution Festival is an all-day out-door event, celebrating the lifestyle of cycling.
London and the UK are rife with corporate cycling festivals, often run in well-known conference centres on the outskirts of town, which generally appeal to industry insiders, but tend to go largely unnoticed by the general public. Cycle Revolution stands out in its approach to cycling as a larger lifestyle, thereby appealing to a huge demographic of Londoners who find themselves cycling to work more and enjoy the culture and fashion surrounding cycling.
Since that first Tweed Run in 2009, cycling has become a lifestyle, and a whole host of businesses have emerged around cycling. Cycle Revolution Festival taps into this trend, offering to the cycling public the best local businesses, innovative inventions and cutting edge lifestyle brands that London has to offer, to a backdrop of street food, cocktails, DJs and cycling-centric entertainment such as bike polo and BMX stunt demonstrations.
- Live music, acoustic sets and vinyl DJS
- 20+ stalls with brands selling everything from the latest cycle gadgets to beautiful functional accessories and the latest in athleisure fashion
- Interactive workshops and craft tables
- Live demonstrations and bike polo
- Street food stalls and coffee shops
- B&H cocktail bars
- BMX stunt demonstrations